Sweet emergency ☺ Спасителна операция „Сладко”



When you feel you want to eat something sweet - small, delicate and fine, but you fell not keen to deal longer, and you do not want to warm the house by baking cakes, what else is left you but to improvise? At such moment I’ve invented these cold lazy strawberry tartalletes, which I will show you right now.

What you need:
Obviously - strawberries
Cream cheese
Fresh cream
Lady fingers
Quantities are as you want :-)

With a sharp knife gently cut the bottom of the lady fingers so that they can be filled. Wipp the cream cheese and fresh cream together and place them in a pastry posh. Fill the carved lady fingers and finish on top with cut strawberries.
Serve immediately, is urgent! However, this was a "Sweet emergency”, right?



Когато ви се хапва нещо сладко - малко, деликатно и изящно, но не ви се занимава дълго, и не искате да топлите къщата с печене на сладкиши, какво друго ви остава, освен да импровизирате? В един такъв момент изобретих студените мързеливи ягодови тарталети, които ще ви покажа сега.

Какво ви трябва:
Очевидно – ягоди
Крем сирене
Сладкарска сметана
Бишкоти савоярди
Количествата са както ви се иска :-)


С остро ножче издълбавате леко дъното на бишкотите, така че да може да се напълнят. Разбивате крем сиренето и сметаната, и ги поставяте в шприц или пош. Шприцовате върху издълбаните бишкоти, и отгоре завършвате с нареждането на нарязани ягоди в произволни форми.
Сервирате веднага, не търпи отлагане! Все пак това беше спасителна операция „Сладко”, нали.

Коментари

  1. You can serve one of those sweet emergencies to me any day! They look delicious and what a great idea for a small and very easy treat!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Thank you, my friend, I'm the same "sweetcholic", I can't live without deserts :-)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I love the combination of cream cheese and whipped cream. So smooth, sweet, tangy...perfect foil for the strawberries and ladyfingers. Delicious. And easy! What a treat.

    Anyway, I found you on TasteSpotting and am writing to say that if you have any photos that aren’t accepted there, I’d love to publish them. Visit my new site (below), it’s a lot of fun! I hope you will consider it.

    Best,
    Casey
    Editor
    www.tastestopping.wordpress.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Justine, thank you.

    Casey, thanx for the coment and the invite, I've checked your site, the name it has is pretty confusing, huh? At first glance I didn't even recognize it. Go ahead working on your photography, the resaults will not be late.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Wow this is so simple and beautiful.I like it.

    Merry

    Free Direct TV

    ОтговорИзтриване

Публикуване на коментар

Популярни публикации